- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Implant Dentistry
With over thirty-five years of experience with Implant Dentistry, our office was one of the first in the nation to to offer our patients this wonderful treatment modality.
In the past decade there has been a dramatic interest in cosmetic dentistry. We all realize that having a healthy, bright, beautiful smile enhances our appearance and allows us to smile with confidence. Thanks to the advances in modern cosmetic dentistry, we are able to improve our teeth and smiles with quick, painless and surprisingly affordable treatments.
Prosthodontics, or advanced Restorative dentistry, is the specialty of dentistry dedicated to the replacement and reconstruction of teeth other important oral structures. In order to be called a Prosthodontist, a dentist must complete a 3 year, full time, specialty training Program at an accredited university. While many general dentists routinely perform Prosthodontic procedures in their practices, only a certified, specially trained Prosthodontist is permitted to announce to the public that they are Specialists in Prosthodontics.
Make Your Appointment Today
At Princeton Prosthodontics and Dental Implants, we provide quality dental care for a lifetime of healthy smiles and excellent overall health.
The Princeton Dental Implants Blog
- 4 Reasons Dental Implants Might Work For You
- Explaining Single Tooth Dental Implants
- Age Limits For Dental Implants?
- Transform Your Smile with Porcelain Veneers
- 4 Major Benefits of Dental Implants
- The Importance of Replacing Missing Teeth
- How Single Tooth Dental Implants Can Benefit You
- Are Dental Implants Worth the Expense?