- COVID Updates
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Implant Dentistry
With over thirty-five years of experience with Implant Dentistry, our office was one of the first in the nation to to offer our patients this wonderful treatment modality.
In the past decade there has been a dramatic interest in cosmetic dentistry. We all realize that having a healthy, bright, beautiful smile enhances our appearance and allows us to smile with confidence. Thanks to the advances in modern cosmetic dentistry, we are able to improve our teeth and smiles with quick, painless and surprisingly affordable treatments.
Prosthodontics, or advanced Restorative dentistry, is the specialty of dentistry dedicated to the replacement and reconstruction of teeth other important oral structures. In order to be called a Prosthodontist, a dentist must complete a 3 year, full time, specialty training Program at an accredited university. While many general dentists routinely perform Prosthodontic procedures in their practices, only a certified, specially trained Prosthodontist is permitted to announce to the public that they are Specialists in Prosthodontics.
In order to help provide a safer atmosphere for our patients and staff, Princeton Prosthodontics and Dental Implants has implemented a few new patient protocols and office upgrades to help combat the spread of COVID-19. As we look forward to seeing our patients again, our greatest focus is on protecting our patients and our staff.
In the past several months, Princeton Prosthodontics and Dental Implants has reviewed and consulted with a number of agencies, including the ADA, the State of NJ, the CDC, and OSHA. Based on these consultations, we have purchased new equipment and modified some of our existing equipment to supplement our already strict infection control protocol to further ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff.
A few examples of this include:
- Increasing the capacity of our dental evacuation systems (suction) to reduce airborne particulates dental procedures produce by up to 98%
- A new, state-of-the-art, gaseous hydrogen peroxide air disinfecting technology in our heating and air-conditioning system. This system uses existing water (H2O) in the air and converts it to hydrogen peroxide (H2O2). The peroxide immediately kills 99.9% of all airborne molds, spores, bacteria and viruses. It is much more effective than other commonly used air filtration systems, including HEPA Filters and UV light.
Make Your Appointment Today
At Princeton Prosthodontics and Dental Implants, we provide quality dental care for a lifetime of healthy smiles and excellent overall health.
The Princeton Dental Implants Blog
- Questions About Tooth Health & Answers from Princeton Prosthodontics and Dental Implants
- Grinding Teeth and How It Affects Dental Health
- Simple Tips for Taking Care of Your Teeth
- Brushing Your Teeth: How Helpful Is It Really?
- Oral Surgeries That Can Improve Your Smile
- The Importance of Replacing Missing Teeth
- Things You Should Know About Dental Implants
- What You Should Know About Gum Disease